ASIA Startup Summit 2018
Interact, Exchange, Pitch, Match, accelerate, collaborate.
Collaboration between start-ups and large corporates is key for fostering innovation. In today’s rapidly changing business environment, it is important to actively connect outward to propel forward.
The French Chamber in Singapore together with La French Tech, presents its 1st Asia Startup Summit to facilitate synergies and partnerships in the region.
In collaboration with:
This summit consists of 2 days of:
- tech and innovation conference with experts
- startups Demo sessions
- business Matching with B2B meetings to create and reinforce the links between Mncs/sMEs, investors and partners
- To answer Startups top 3 priorities to boost their business:
1. business matching with regional Mncs
2. access to investors (business angels, Venture capitalists, Funds)
3. access to regional market through the French Chambers network
- To enable collaboration and partnerships between Corporates and Startups
- Meet with potential clients
- Raise your company awareness among decision-makers from large French Mncs and sMEs
- Exchange with experts and benefit from their experience
- Boost your regional growth thanks to innovators, executives and investors,
- Develop your regional network of founders and partners
- Benefit from startups innovative strengths and boost your Digital transformation by collaborating with the most promising startups
- Access a broad range of innovative solutions that fit the company business needs
- Get guidance from tech experts on accessing the true protential of startups and generate fruitful relationships
- Experience sharing with the regional startups ecosystem
13 December 2018:
- 8:00 am: Welcome & Registration
- 8:30 am: Opening of Summit and Introduction Speeches
- 8:45 am: Plenary session: The Future of Innovation – New models of collaboration & co-creation
- 10:00 am: Startups Demo Session
- 12:00 pm: Networking Lunch
- 2:00 pm: Business Matching Sessions
- 4:00 pm: Coffee Break & Networking
- 4:30 pm: Business Matching Sessions
- 6:30 pm: Networking Cocktail Reception
14 December 2018:
- 8:30 am: Welcome & Registration
- 9:00 am: Doing business in Asia: Experts from participating CCIs to provide information needed to tackle the fast-growing market of the Asian countries: economic trends, legal & taxation overview, business opportunities, growth sectors, etc. Testimonials, Business tips and experience sharing from startups
- 12:00 pm: End of the Asia Startup Summit 2018
Optional Customised Business Meetings
Friday, 14 December 2018, 2pm-6pm
Personalised programme of meetings with Singapore based institutional/public partners, private companies or investors.
French Chamber in Singapore Contacts
For any questions on the event, please contact:
- Mncs: email@example.com
- CCI in Asia, start-ups: firstname.lastname@example.org
- French tech, Partners and Investors: email@example.com
How to join the Asia Startup Summit 2018
- Completion in full of this application form by 7 November 2018.
- Your application will be evaluated according to the criteria below to confirm your participation.
- Shortlisted startups will be notified by 9 November 2018.
- Save the date, book your flight and accommodation to join the event!
Participation criteria for startups
- The start-up is driven by an innovative concept / technology / intellectual property. Product or service is original and new to the market.
- Product or service represents a real business opportunity, offers a clear value proposition, offers a competitive advantage. In other words, it’s not just shiny and fun, tech for the sake of tech. A first customer reference is a plus.
- The start-up is in one of the following sectors: Fintech/insuretech, legaltech/regtech, Medtech/biotech, Foodtech, smart living, Enterprise tech (services b2b), Edutech, Media/ lifestyle/adtech, E-commerce/retailtech.
- Product / service exists, is ready to be implemented.
- The start-up has been incorporated in Asia (be legally and operationally able to do business in Asia. Ideally, you have a HQ in APAC).
- One of the founders or C-level member of the company will join on 13-14 December.
- Passport valid to enter Singapore and at least 6 months after the event (local legal requirement)
Inclusive of 1 entrance for the conference, Demo presentations, B2B meetings, networking lunch, networking coffee break and networking cocktail. Transport and accommodation not included. Invoice will only be sent upon confirmation of participation.
S$100 per startups for 1 participant
S$50 for additional participant(s) to the event