Find Your Co-Founder or New Hire (24/05/23)
The perfect opportunity to meet your future Co-founder, hire talented people or join a startup or scaleup team.
Ensuring you have the right leadership team to grow your startup/scaleup is essential!
The Sydney Startup Hub and Tank Stream Labs are hosting a structured networking event at the Sydney Startup Hub on Wednesday 24 May at 5:30pm.
You will have the opportunity to find the perfect professional match to meet your future Co-Founder, hire talented people, or join a startup or scaleup team.
You will have the opportunity to pitch your business or share the skill set you would bring to the table as a future co-founder or key decision maker. After the pitches, you’ll get the chance to network and connect with those who impressed you!
Who should apply and participate in this event?
I am looking for a Co-Founder
- I want to meet and connect with ambitious, like-minded entrepreneurs
- Place myself in the heart of the startup environment where being a founder is commonplace
- Surround myself with people who have built businesses before and ready to do it again
- I’m not ready to launch my startup yet, but I’m keen to begin conversations now
I am hiring to build out my team
- I want to meet people who could be our next C-suite leads, sales & marketing manager, product developers and engineers, people & culture etc
I am looking for a new role with a Startup or Scaleup
- I want to meet a qualified group of startups and scaleups to escalate my job search
- Chat with people directly from teams to find out more about opportunities
- Be introduced and keep in touch with people who are responsible for hiring
The cut-off for your details and short bio to be included in the Find Your Co-Founder or New Hire booklet which will be distributed at the event on the evening, is 5.30pm on Thursday 18 May 2023.