MedTech in focus: Building a successful ecosystem for innovative startups (4/3/2024)
You’re invited to a panel discussion on the innovative MedTech landscape in Australia and the scope for collaboration with the French ecosystem.
From investment to implementation, through research to commercial applications, our expert panellists will share their perspectives of the MedTech ecosystem on what it takes to build the next unicorn.
This event is the result of inspiring collaboration with the Australian-French Association for Research and Innovation (AFRAN) and the French National Centre for Scientific Research (known as CNRS).
The panel discussion will be followed by a cocktail networking session opened by Francois de Meneval, La French Tech Australia Co-President.
Join us in exploring new ideas and creating meaningful connections that will leave a lasting impact.
- Prof Alice Pébay AM from CCRM Australia and The University of Melbourne, French Tech AU
- Dr Amanda Caples, Victoria’s Lead Scientist
- Dr Kimberley Coulson, Science and Technology Officer at the Embassy of France to Australia
Australian Market Insights
Market access and commercial adoption: a comparison between Australia and France
- Pierre Nathie, Lead Investment Manager – Life Sciences & Medical Technologie – Victoria State Government
Panel discussion – Startup Stories
Developing and commercialising healthcare
- Lusia Guthrie, Chair at Innovation & Commercial Partners and Chai at Neo-Bionica
- Dr Xavier Hadoux, Co-founder and CTO, Enlighten Imaging
Testimonial – French MedTech Startup Experience
- Prof Frédéric Hollande, The University of Melbourne
Testimonial – Medical device prototype development