Start-ups and beyond: Collaboration in the Space Ecosystem (29/06/22)
The French-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry with the support of The Andy Thomas Space Foundation and the Australian Space Agency presents a bilateral French-Australian marketplace event to listen to an array of ground-breaking start-ups and SMEs who will take to the floor to present their current technological innovations and plans to solidify French Australian collaboration.
This event aims to bring together the local Australian Space community and French actors in the NewSpace sector and enable the growth of the French-Australian Industry cooperation.
This event will be held on Wednesday 29 June 2022 from 3pm to 7:15pm (ACDT) online or in person at Flinders University, Level one of the Victoria Square Campus.
For all interstate and international attendees, a livestream of the presentations will be available from 3:30pm to 6:05pm (ACDT) / 8am to 10:35am (CET).
Nicola Sasanelli, CEO of The Andy Thomas Space Foundation will open the formalities. The participants will then have the privilege to hear the keynote address delivered by Aude Vignelles, CTO of the Australian Space Agency about the topics explored today.
Flinders University lecturers Kat Robison and Carla Dias Wadewitz will speak about the Space entrepreneurial ecosystems: lessons learned and introduce some case studies from Australia. Interactive presentations will follow exploring the themes of Earth Observation and Access to Space from both French and Australian organisations.
Stephanie Morley from Business France will close the event by introducing the upcoming Space mission and the French space delegation scheduled to travel to Australia in October 2022.
We are pleased to announce the following speakers:
Earth Observation Sector:
- Tony Scoleri, Chief Executive Officer at AICRAFT
- 𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻, Business Development Manager at SPIRAL BLUE
- Alexandre Stegner, Co-founder and CEO at AMPHITRITE
- Shoaib Iqbal, Co-founder and CEO at ESPER SATELLITE IMAGERY
- David Hello, Chief Executive Officer at TerraNIS
Access to Space Sector:
- Lloyd Damp, Chief Executive Officer at SOUTHERN LAUNCH
- 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹 𝗝𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀, Chairman and Group CEO at EQUATORIAL LAUNCH AUSTRALIA (ELA)
- 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗥𝗮𝗺𝘀𝗲𝘆, Chief Operating Officer at SPACE MACHINES COMPANY
- Stanislas Maximin, Chief Executive Officer at VENTURE ORBITAL
A fully catered networking session will follow for those in physical attendance.